Bug XML output questions
gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Sep 16 16:21:45 UTC 2009
I know Bugzilla's XML output has evolved over time; I'm not holding
anyone here responsible for its shortcomings :-)
Which of these are bugs, which are things we'd have loved to fix but
it's too late now, and which are intended?
* cclist_accessible and reporter_accessible are not in the XML at all if
their value is 0.
* keywords is a comma-separated list, unlike other multi-valued fields,
which get one tag pair per value.
* It doesn't tell you if custom fields are single-valued, or are
multiple-valued fields which happen to just contain a single value. You
have to call the legal_values API for each field.
* There's no way of finding out what possible flags can be set, only the
ones which are set.
* Same as the question above, but for groups. (Can legal_values help in
either of these cases?)
Thanks for any light anyone can shed :-)
dev-apps-bugzilla mailing list
dev-apps-bugzilla at lists.mozilla.org
More information about the developers