Summer Of Code '08
ahdevans at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:39:41 UTC 2008
Here's some ideas for projects:
1. More charts and graphs (the kids love the graphics)
2. Outlook (or Evolution) plugin
3. Firefox extension (I saw a request for this on Guru.com recently)
4. Automatic bug submissions from build, test tools (e.g, Ant,
5. Bugzilla based social network (Assignees == Friends/?)
6. Template UI loader/switcher (like in a CMS)
On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Max Kanat-Alexander <mkanat at bugzilla.org>
> Well, it's getting close to summer again, and that means we
> have another chance to get some Summer of Code contributors! Last year
> we didn't get any, but interest in Bugzilla development has been
> picking up in general since then, so perhaps we'll be able to get
> something this year. :-)
> Anybody have any ideas for projects that would be good SoC
> projects? I'm willing to mentor, would anybody else be?
> I assume that the final suggestions will go here:
> That is, once that page exists. :-) For now, any ideas, just
> post 'em here.
> Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.
> To view or change your list settings, click here:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the developers