{Spam?} Re: InnoDB Testing, Discussion Results

Frédéric Buclin lpsolit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:28:21 UTC 2006

> 	I'm going to wait a day or two, and then probably commit it, unless the
> approvers object, or unless somebody explains a very definite reason
> that moving to InnoDB would cause more harm than good for the majority
> of our users.

We should talk about this during our Bugzilla meeting today. Deciding to
commit such changes while the thread is still not closed doesn't sound
right to me.


More information about the developers mailing list