gerv at mozilla.org
Sun Jan 9 00:43:06 UTC 2005
Here's my suggestion:
- Everyone stops discussing all of Vlad's analysis posts
- No-one, including Vlad, posts any new ones
- We all work together to release 2.18 and 2.19.2
- Dave prepares an email summarising how he thinks things should work
post-2.18, taking into account feedback received thusfar
- We then reopen discussion on that, and the analysis posts.
Basically, it's a temporary hold on discussion so we can get the release
done. It's not a suppression of debate - it's clear people have views
they want to express. I'm just suggesting now is not quite the right time.
I'm also not saying "everyone say whether they want to do this" or
anything like that, but if you think it's a good idea, follow it :-)
More information about the developers